Tuesday, March 11, 2008

an affair with a DOM

when will your inexistence cease?
when will you be real?

i've always long to feel you in my skin
so long as others too can see you
so long as others too can too can know you're true

'till when will you leave the story land
to where you're from
and be with me in this real world
on where i built my fantasies

my fantasies of you and i together
my fantasies of having you near me
of you loving me..
adoring me...
as no other man could ever do

wrap your hands around mine
as they shiver with your presence

hold me close in your arms
and cease the trembling movement of my shoulders....

...with you around i knew no danger...
...with you around i care for no woes...

allow me to embrace this moment
when only you and i alone exists
allow me to invent this scene
though only through my dreams i can make it real..

No comments: