Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hindi secure

hindi secure

insecure.
okay. they all want to go to philippines now...maybe they enjoy having filipina girls(or boys too) around...wait till they see the other four..they are prettier...and well, they smell better...

well its not that their strenght could diminish mine, but i guess they are absolutely capable of overshadowing me in all aspects.

my chichi went here...i tried treating him like before but in some ways, i guess, the cold treatment i gave him before was not yet forgotten somehow...

i havent even had the chance to say thank you...

this is just so sad...

i'll be going back to the philippines tomorrow if everything will turn out well. for six months, things did change a lot. glaza is now married to ernesto.
nephil now have grace as his girlfriend. and jef, whom i thought would always be in love with shara is now steady with joana.

what else...
my cousin Kristine who's a few years younger than me is now pregnant. and also my other cousin who wasnt even married was now pregnant too.
my tita had now managed to buy her own car.

what about me??did anything change...
its like waking up from a dream. from a fairytale..and now im going back to the real world(if things will turn up well).

what happened to me for the past 6 months??did anything change.

i learned how to ride a bike.
i think, my nihongo skills had somehow improved too.
i realized that i'm not actually an introvert contrary to what i've been claiming eversince.
i realized that maybe God put kat on my way to push me to do better so as not to be left behind. and maybe He put me on her way so as to make her come out of her shell a bit..see, her social skills i guess had somehow improved. but that, i couldnt actually tell.

No comments: