Sunday, June 29, 2008

jane said, "nagkakaron lang ng maganda pag may kinukumparahan".. and as for me(and i strongly believe na she,too, will agree),it can be applied to everything else..so why feel bitter..
i've read a nice blog a few moments ago..wasnt as nice as yang's blog in friendster, but her english there was outstanding..and her words were mostly within the sphere of bestfriend's own belief. no wonder they jive well. the author of the blog happens to be one of my most admired people. i still regret it knowing that i've been with her for four years and yet i wasnt able to come close enough to see through her.. i should've learned a lot from her..we should've been exchanging ideas about good books, life and anthing else..
the absence of those people that i considered great made me forget that im not yet good enough and that i have so much more to learn.for the last six years i grew complacent.i thought im good..but no, not yet...and maybe my life time would not be enough to train me to be good..

sigh...i live like im not really alive.. been missing the flame that once reside within me..now it is nowhere to be found...

No comments: