Monday, June 30, 2008

divine sadness

solitude brought about sadness..but not the type that you wouldnt want to have.. that kind of sadness that carries some light..a soul in itself.. i dont know... me and my girl friends share the same dreams..(exclude my bestfriend on the list--she's a little eccentric, you know)...and fears... shara texted the last time..she asked me about 'him' and on what's going on between us..i told her that he never texted except for the time when we left the hospital.
a few more people asked me about him aside from shara..it made me wonder why it has to happen now..now that we've parted..now that i am already living a new life without any thought of him---and i think he too is going the same way...
i dont know..i feel like they all know that we're through even before we actually started..its like they've known all along and i was the only idiot within the circle who doesnt even know anything!!i wish to hate him for that--but i dont..
i still remember him..but i dont remember anything else..its hard to let go of his memory but it feels idiotic to cling on to it when you now that its no longer real now...
sad..yes..but not as it seem..

No comments: