Wednesday, July 9, 2008

busy with activities but not quite..i have a fully booked schedule this week to meet my friends..i met one last night and i had fun..

been looking at pictures lately.. it made me surprised when i found out that his picture could still hurt me even now...i hate the way he did those pose..i hate the way he smiled then..i hate it cause his pictures make me remember him..and i dont want to..perhaps..it has something to do with my pride..it was my pride--not me--that he hurted--or hurts..i dont know..i hate it because i thought he'd love me even if i'm not gonna love him back.. i thought that distance could never make him forget me.. myfault..i made a wrong assumption again..but i dont care..

me and my girl friend had a talk yesterday..and we talked about boys, of course.. its been a long time since a had a good laugh..nothing uplifts you more than seeing an old friend... hai..

No comments: